Research and Results
Early childhood learning is a hot research topic these days. There is a virtual explosion of credible, detailed studies being published. Within this wealth of information, there are numerous studies that deal specifically with the concepts linked to school readiness.
We are happy to share some of the most recent work to be published in this field. Please check back frequently as there are many exciting projects nearing completion.
Research Supporting READY! for Kindergarten™
- Washington State University/Thrive by Five WA READY! Study:
- Kindergarten Learning Gap by Lynn Fielding
- Parents' Experience as Participants in a Parent Education Program: A Qualitative Case Study by Mary L. Rosier, PhD
- The Family: America's Smallest School
- Catch 'Em Young
- Getting Ready
- Confianza: Hispanic Family Learning
- READY! Research Sources
- Why Reading Matters A KIDS COUNT special report by the Annie E. Casey Foundation