The Children's Reading Foundation of the Mid-Columbia
- If this is your first workshop, you are required to attend a one-time Orientation which starts 45 minutes prior to your class. You will receive your notebook & important information that you will use during all your sessions. When you enroll in your first class, you will be automatically signed up for Orientation. If you have attended READY! and do not have a notebook, please drop into any session's orientation to receive your notebook.
- All participants need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your start time to allow time to check in and get to your class. We will need to reschedule those who arrive more than 15 minutes late.
- You will be placed in the age group based on when your child starts Kindergarten.
- We provide Free childcare while parents are in the workshops by reservation through the YMCA.
- Each workshop for Fall, Winter, and Spring are different topics and you will receive different tools. If you start attending from birth you will attend 16 different sessions.
- We encourage you to attend workshops for each of your children; however, you only need to attend one orientation.
- Parents who work for Kennewick School district and those who live in KSD attend for free.
- Those who live outside of the district pay $105 for your first session and $74 for each session after that.
- Workshops are held at various schools in the KSD. You are welcome to attend whichever is most convenient to you.
- We love referrals! Each time you refer someone new to READY! you both get a free book to build your child's library!
Contact UsThe Children's Reading Foundation of the Mid-Columbia
201 S. Garfield St.
Kennewick, WA 99336