Sumner-Bonney Lake School District
Registration Information Coming Soon!
First time attendees will attend an orientation session from 6:00-6:30. Age level classes are from 6:30-8:00.
- Parents or caregivers attend workshops specific to the age of their child.
- Class recommendation based on their birthdate and the year they will enter kindergarten (K Class of 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023)
- Materials and information presented are tailored to the child’s age group. New materials and information provided at each session.
- Multiple dates and locations offered for family convenience.
- If you have multiple children, sign up for two dates or bring an additional adult to attend both workshops.
- Spanish class offered for Kindergarten Class of 2019 and 2020 at Daffodil Valley Elementary Workshops
- READY! classes are for parents
. One set of handouts and tool kit is provided for each child, but an adult must attend the class to receive the materials. We cannot give you tools for someone else's child. We suggest bringing a bag with you as you will be unwrapping and using the tools in class and we don't want you to lose any pieces!
- Sumner-Bonney Lake School District provides the READY! program FREE to families within the school district boundaries. Out of district families are required to pay one time $25 fee and $60 EACH class to cover the actual costs of the learning tool kits.
- You can pay the fee at the sign in table by making a check payable to "Sumner/Bonney Lake Education Foundation."
Questions? Contact District Office at 253.891.6000
Contact UsSumner-Bonney Lake School District
1202 Wood Avenue
Sumner, WA 98390